1. W.T. Li, B.Q. Dong, Z.X. Yang, J. Xu, Q. Chen, H.X. Li, F. Xing, Z.W. Jiang*, Recent advances in intrinsic self-healing cementitious materials, Adv. Mater. 30(17) (2018) 1705679.
2. C. Li, Z. Jiang*, R.J. Myers, Q. Chen, M. Wu, J. Li, P.J.M. Monteiro, Understanding the sulfate attack of Portland cement–based materials exposed to applied electric fields: Mineralogical alteration and migration behavior of ionic species, Cem. Concr. Compos. 111 (2020) 103630.
3. C. Li, Q. Chen, R. Wang, M. Wu, Z. Jiang, Corrosion assessment of reinforced concrete structures exposed to chloride environments in underground tunnels: Theoretical insights and practical data interpretations, Cem. Concr. Compos. 112 (2020) 103652.
4. X. Zhu, C. Qian, B. He, Q. Chen, Z. Jiang*, Experimental study on the stability of C-S-H nanostructures with varying bulk CaO/SiO2 ratios under cryogenic attack, Cem. Concr. Res. 135 (2020) 106114.
5. C. Li, H.B. Zhu, M.X. Wu, K.F. Wu, Z.W. Jiang*, Pozzolanic reaction of fly ash modified by fluidized bed reactor-vapor deposition, Cem. Concr. Res. 92 (2017) 98-109.
6. Z. Jiang*, J. Li, W. Li, Preparation and characterization of autolytic mineral microsphere for self-healing cementitious materials, Cem. Concr. Compos. 103 (2019) 112-120.
7. Z.W. Jiang, X.J. Yang, Z.G. Yan, Q. Chen, H.H. Zhu, Y.Q. Wang, J.W. Ju, Z.H. Fan, H.X. Li, A stochastic micromechanical framework for hybrid fiber reinforced concrete, Cem. Concr. Compos. 102 (2019) 39-54.
8. C. Li, M.X. Wu, Q. Chen, Z.W. Jiang*, Chemical and mineralogical alterations of concrete subjected to chemical attacks in complex underground tunnel environments during 20-36 years, Cem. Concr. Compos. 86 (2018) 139-159.
9. W.T. Li, Z.W. Jiang*, Z.H. Yang, Acoustic characterization of damage and healing of microencapsulation-based self-healing cement matrices, Cem. Concr. Compos. 84 (2017) 48-61.
10. Q. Ren, Z. Zeng, Z. Jiang*, H. Li*, Functionalization of renewable bamboo charcoal to improve indoor environment quality in a sustainable way, J. Cleaner Prod. 246 (2020) 119028.
11. X. Zhu, Z. Jiang*, B. He, C. Qian, Investigation on the physical stability of calcium-silicate-hydrate with varying CaO/SiO2 ratios under cryogenic attack, Constr. Build. Mater. 252 (2020) 119103.
12. Q. Ren, Z. Zeng, M. Xie, Z. Jiang*, Cement-based composite with humidity adsorption and formaldehyde removal functions as an indoor wall material, Constr. Build. Mater. 247 (2020) 118610.
13. Z. Jiang*, B. He, X. Zhu, Q. Ren, Y. Zhang, State-of-the-art review on properties evolution and deterioration mechanism of concrete at cryogenic temperature, Constr. Build. Mater. 257 (2020) 119456.
14. B. He, M. Xie, Z. Jiang*, C. Zhang, X. Zhu, Temperature field distribution and microstructure of cement-based materials under cryogenic freeze-thaw cycles, Constr. Build. Mater. 243 (2020) 118256.
15. B. He, X. Zhu, Q. Ren, Z. Jiang*, Effects of fibers on flexural strength of ultra-high-performance concrete subjected to cryogenic attack, Constr. Build. Mater. 265 (2020) 120323.
16. Q. Ren, Z. Zeng, M. Xie, Z. Jiang*, Cement-based composite with humidity adsorption and formaldehyde removal functions as an indoor wall material, Constr. Build. Mater. 247 (2020) 118610.
17. Q. Ren, Z.W. Jiang*, H.X. Li, X.P. Zhu, Q. Chen, Fresh and hardened properties of self-compacting concrete using silicon carbide waste as a viscosity-modifying agent, Constr. Build. Mater. 200 (2019) 324-332.
18. Q. Ren, G. De Schutter, Z.W. Jiang*, Q. Chen, Multi-level diffusion model for manufactured sand mortar considering particle shape and limestone powder effects, Constr. Build. Mater. 207 (2019) 218-227.
19. Z.W. Jiang*, Z.C. Yuan, W.T. Li, Acoustic emission analysis of characteristics of healing products in steam-cured cementitious materials with mineral additives, Constr. Build. Mater. 201 (2019) 807-817.
20. Q. Ren, Z.Y. Zeng, Z.W. Jiang*, Q. Chen, Incorporation of bamboo charcoal for cement-based humidity adsorption material, Constr. Build. Mater. 215 (2019) 244-251.